Posted in: Events
The next Community Benefit in Procurement Champions Network will be in Glasgow on the 25th June. The agenda will feature an update on recent developments and a look at the approach that East Lothian Council have taken to community benefit clauses in their local authority area.
If you are interested in attending please book here. Contact Roddy Stewart for further information.
Venue: Still Room, Teacher Building, St Enoch Square, Glasgow, G1 4DB
Time: 11.00 – 1.00 (followed by a networking lunch)
The agenda will feature:
- an update on the recent national procurement survey and adoption of CBCs
- East Lothian Council’s matrix approach to scoring community benefit
- an overview of TR&T support from Skills Development Scotland and
- an update on Procurement Reform and recent developments in community benefit clauses.
- a round table session to share ideas and experience.
View the full agenda.