Posted in: Tenders
Below are some tender opportunities that may be of interest to social enterprise / third sector organisations to apply for either individually or in partnership with each other or private sector organisations. Where possible we will include opportunities that contain a Community Benefits approach. You may be required to register at the linked to websites to view the full information or to register an interest.
The role will include the following:
The fund administrator will work with the board to further develop processes and procedures that will allow the fund to be administered smoothly whilst allowing for information retention and organisational development.
Full details contained within the tender brief.
Deadline Date: 16/01/205
The Hamilton Park trust and Kyle of Lochalsh Community Trust wish to engage consultants to develop the signing, interpretation and publicity elements of the Plock development project.
Deadline Date: 30/01/15
24 on-island days of business coaching and support for governance are required for Board members and staff.
See requirements document, including the person specification.
Previous experience of assisting similar organisations to improve organisational, Board and individual performance is required.
Understanding of island settings and the role of development trusts would be advantageous.
There are no formal vocational / educational / qualification requirements.
Deadline Date: 21/01/15
Landscape maintenance contract for 3 year period (2015 – 2018)
Deadline Date: 23/01/15
Wasps Artist Studios is seeking to appoint a suitably skilled and experienced Architect led multi disciplinary design team to deliver the second Phase of the Briggait redevelopment.
The Design Team will be required to provide the undernoted services:
– Building Services Engineering
– Structural & Civil Engineering
– Any other necessary technical consultancies required to design and deliver the construction element of the project, such as acoustic design, fire engineering conservation architecture or sustainability advice.
QS services are not required as part of the design team and will be procured separately
Deadline Date: 02/02/15
Scottish Enterprise (SE) to procure web based (social media) services to assist in networking and business development activities which support its business objectives and role as Scotland’s Economic Development and Inward Investment Promotion agency for a 2 year period, with the option for SE to extend for one additional year. It is envisaged that this contract will commence April 2015.
Deadline Date: 16/02/15
The Scottish Government requires a suitably qualified and experienced contractor to perform the role of Delivery Partner in relation to the CashBack for Communities Programme. The Delivery Partner will provide expert support to individual third-party organisations (“Project Partners”) who are in receipt of grant funds through the CashBack for Communities Programme. The purpose of the support is to ensure that Project Partners fulfil their grant requirements and responsibilities on accountability, communications, monitoring, evaluation and performance reporting. The Delivery Partner will also provide relevant programme management and programme evaluation support to the Scottish Government.
Deadline Date: 30/01/15
North Lanarkshire Council has a requirement to procure a service contract for the provision of Professional Confidential Counselling Services for its employees including the provision of employer referrals and self referrals).
The service shall be provided by professionally qualified and competent counselling practitioners who maintain membership of an appropriate professional body such as the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) or the Professional Body for Counselling and Psychotherapy in Scotland (COSCA). At all times, the service provider must protect the confidentiality of clients’ personal information while providing council management and employees with necessary information to manage their personal and/or work related problems. The range of services to be provided must include the following:
– Face to face professional counselling and debriefing (including an out of hours service);
– Given the wide geographical boundary of the council, the service provider shall be required to illustrate how the provision of suitable premises will be arranged (this should include the options available to the service provider in terms of offering local provision at Motherwell, Cumbernauld and either Coatbridge or Airdrie);
– Employer referrals for employees with personal problems that are affecting their work performance (this includes alcohol, drug and gambling abuse, stress, bereavement, harassment, family and relationship problems and all other areas excluding money and legal advice);
– Self referrals for Council employees as detailed above;
– Structured telephone counselling for employees who cannot attend in person;
– Access to a 24-hour Helpline giving general advice and support
support for Council employees who have been involved in incidents of violence, aggressive behaviour or serious injury;
– Quarterly reports giving general feedback and data on numbers of employer referrals and self referrals and reasons for referrals (while maintaining the anonymity of the client);
– Support for managers dealing with sensitive workplace situations;
– Access to relevant training or training for trainers at a reduced cost.
Deadline Date: 21/01/2015