Posted in: Events
If you missed the recent Ready for Business Stakeholder Engagement Event in Edinburgh you can download the audio below.
For convenience the podcast has been split into segments for the speakers. All files are MP3’s
1. Welcome and Overview of the Event – Gerry Higgins
2. Procurement Reform – What’s coming next? – Pauline Graham
3. Approaches to Community Benefit in national frameworks – Hugh Carr, Scotland Excel
4. Q & A on Community Benefit and Procurement Reform – Chaired by Pauline Graham
5. PSP Model in Action and the Role of the Third sector in service redesign – Introduction by David Fogg
6. Low Moss Prisoner Support Pathway – Martin Cawley, Turning Point
7. Royal Edinburgh Hospital – Linda Irvine, NHS Lothian
8. Scottish Government policy and ambition for the third sector and public sector / third sector engagement – Alex Neil MSP
The presentations from the Stakeholder Engagement Event are also available for viewing online. Download and view the presentations by clicking this link (PDF file).