Posted in: General News, Tenders
The Scottish Parliament is currently undertaking some market research to determine if there are any Supported Businesses who would be interested in bidding for a potential IT Disposal Service contract.
Indications of the likely services are:
- Collection from potentially MSP Local Offices (located throughout Scotland), Holyrood Edinburgh and Livingston
- Must be able to provide a waste transfer note and be a Registered Waste Carrier
- Goods with a residual value should be refurbished (if required) and re-sold with the Scottish Parliament receiving a % of the re-sale value.
- Removal and secure disposal of all asset tags labels etc
- All data-bearing equipment must be securely sanitised or destroyed to Secure Sanitisation Level 2 Clear of the relevant HMG guidance.
Those who are interested in this potential requirement should send an email to Linda.Stewart@scottish.parliament.uk, ideally before 18 December 2015.