Posted in: Events
There are two free capacity building workshops for SME’s and Social Enterprises taking place at:
GRREC Temporary Visitors Centre, 425 Polmadie Road, Glasgow, G42 0PJ.
Details of these below. Click the links for further information on each workshop.
Autism and Employment
Tuesday 2nd September 2014 | 10.00 – 12.00 hrs
- Understanding the Autism Spectrum
- A Personal Perspective
- Reasonable Adjustments: Recruitment
- Reasonable Adjustments: At work
- Practical Exercise
Resilience and Wellbeing – in the workplace
Tuesday 9th September 2014 | 09:15 – 12:30 hrs
- Provide you with the knowledge and tools to build employee resilience to help them perform well and stay well.
- Understanding the links between pressure, stress, performance and health.
- Measure personal resilience.
- Identify actions you, as an employer, can take to build employee resilience.
- Identify how you can help your employees to build their personal resilience.
Delegates leave the workshop with resources, tools and sources of support to use in their workplace.
TO REGISTER: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0141 301 1212 | www.transformingwasteinglasgow.com | visit www.viridor.co.uk