Posted in: General News
Below are some tender opportunities that may be of interest to social enterprise / third sector organisations to apply for either individually or in partnership with each other or private sector organisations. Where possible we will include opportunities that contain a Community Benefits approach. You may be required to register at the linked to websites to view the full information or to register an interest.
North Lanarkshire Council has a requirement to procure a service contract for the provision of Professional Confidential Counselling Services for its employees including the provision of employer referrals and self referrals).
The service shall be provided by professionally qualified and competent counselling practitioners who maintain membership of an appropriate professional body such as the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) or the Professional Body for Counselling and Psychotherapy in Scotland (COSCA). At all times, the service provider must protect the confidentiality of clients’ personal information while providing council management and employees with necessary information to manage their personal and/or work related problems. The range of services to be provided must include the following:
– Face to face professional counselling and debriefing (including an out of hours service);
– Given the wide geographical boundary of the council, the service provider shall be required to illustrate how the provision of suitable premises will be arranged (this should include the options available to the service provider in terms of offering local provision at Motherwell, Cumbernauld and either Coatbridge or Airdrie);
– Employer referrals for employees with personal problems that are affecting their work performance (this includes alcohol, drug and gambling abuse, stress, bereavement, harassment, family and relationship problems and all other areas excluding money and legal advice);
– Self referrals for Council employees as detailed above;
– Structured telephone counselling for employees who cannot attend in person;
– Access to a 24-hour Helpline giving general advice and support
support for Council employees who have been involved in incidents of violence, aggressive behaviour or serious injury;
– Quarterly reports giving general feedback and data on numbers of employer referrals and self referrals and reasons for referrals (while maintaining the anonymity of the client);
– Support for managers dealing with sensitive workplace situations;
– Access to relevant training or training for trainers at a reduced cost.
Deadline Date: 21/01/2015
Scottish Enterprise wishes to appoint a maximum of 15 suppliers for a 3 year period, under a Framework contract, to deliver Organisational Development (OD) Reviews to client companies. It is anticipated that the contract will commence on 1 April 2015 until 30 March 2018 with an option to extend the contract for a further one year period. These suppliers will offer a broad a range of experiences and methodologies to maintain flexibility of delivery to clients and, at the same time, offer value for money for SE and companies alike. Successful applicants between them will cover all of SE’s geographic area.
The framework will split into the following 5 lots; each lot will have 3 suppliers.
Lot 1 – Workforce planning, Talent Management
Lot 2 – Performance management, Rewards and Recognition
Lot 3 – Culture Change
Lot 4 – Leadership
Lot 5 – Organisational Structures, Roles and Responsibilities, Family Businesses
CPV: 72221000, 79400000, 79410000, 79411100.
Deadline Date: 19/01/2015
Provision of locally based child centred family support designed around the needs of the children and their parents/carers. This support will be in line with the Children(Scotland) Act 1995, to support children with disabilities to be cared for by their families, using a range of services which are appropriate to the child’s particular needs.
The services shall support the task of meeting the desired outcomes identified in the Child’s Plan. This will also incorporate the parent/carer’s respite needs, the provision of emotional and practical support to parents/carers including, inter alia, advocacy services. The service will be responsive to the impact of any initiative such as Self Directed Support.
The contract will include the provision of all accommodation,staff materials and management etc. necessary for the satisfactory delivery of the service.
It is estimated that approximately 40 to 50 Families will be eligible for the Services each year and that around 20 families will require to receive some support at any time, however this may be subject to fluctuation.
Children and Families will be referred by the Council and the service will be delivered when required, often after school, at weekends and during school holiday periods.
Deadline Date: 15/01/2015
The key objective of the provision of this service is to:
Maintain sites to enable effective use and enjoyment; and
Ensure safety of sites in respect of removal of litter and debris.
The Comhairle is seeking to put in place a 5 year contract whereby grounds maintenance services are provided for the following sites:
Sports pitches (football, rugby, shinty and athletics);
Polymeric running tracks; and
The contract is lotted into 5 geographic areas which together cover the whole of the Western Isles. Suppliers can bid for one or any combination of lots. Please refer to the Scope of Requirements for details.
Tenderers will be asked to describe and provide prices for basic, regular and premium levels of service for each lot they are tendering for.
Deadline Date: 16/01/2015