Posted in: General News
Community hub renovation – Sandy Development Trust
Renovation of an old community hall, built circa 1890, to create a Heritage centre and small display/workshops. Works to be carried out to Building Standards (Scotland) regulations, all construction to be to the satisfaction of the local building standards officer. The works will include the construction of a new entrance area incorporating toilet and kitchen/store area and the creation of new spaces within the existing building by the construction of new internal walls. The existing building will be re-roofed in slate, windows will require replacing and insulation added to current standards. The whole building will require new plumbing and electrical installations, including an air source heat pump heating system
Cycle to Work Scheme – Scottish Borders Council
Scottish Borders Council (SBC) has agreed to participate in the Governments Green Transport Plan. By encouraging our staff to cycle to work we will help reduce the carbon foot print of the Scottish Borders whilst encouraging our staff to become more active and take regular exercise. The scheme is open to all members of staff and will be open between May 2013 and April 2015 with two possible one year extension periods.
Scottish Borders Council is seeking to procure a facilitator for a salary sacrifice scheme using the Department for Transport Cycle to Work Scheme. The scheme will have benefits for the authority in terms of health promotion, sustainable travel, use of local enterprises and staff retention. The bicycles would be used for cycling to and from work and for work related purposes.
New Brand Structure for Fife College
– To make recommendations to the FRCPB on options for a new master corporate logo. Thereafter to create master guidelines, colour pallet and templates for use by internal teams by May 2013.
– To develop the core brand attributes that will form the basis of the new brand policy by May 2013.
– To create a new regional master brand proposition or tag line by May 2013.
– Make recommendations and deliver a sub structure brand identity that is aligned to the new regional delivery model and its constituent parts by October 2013.
– To deliver the full corporate identity tool kit inclusive of tone of voice, key messages, style sheets and templates by October 2013.
– To deliver a comprehensive branding and communications policy/ toolkit for use by our internal stakeholders that is aligned to the regional vision, mission values and behaviours by October 2013