Posted in: Tenders
Below are some tender opportunities that may be of interest to social enterprise organisations to apply for either individually or in partnership. You may be required to register at the linked to websites to view the full information or to register an interest.
Flooring – St Columba’s RC High School, Dunfermline
Screeding and flooring renewal as part of I.T suite refurbishment.
Newmains Community Hub
New build community building with procurement on a traditional basis for Newmains Community Trust.
Consultancy Services – Alternative Delivery Vehicles For General Fund Homelessness Services
The Housing & Neighbourhood Service are examining the implementation of an Alternative Delivery Vehicle (ADV) for elements of the General Fund Homelessness Service as part of its response to the Fife Council’s approach to the financial pressure on services, reducing direct costs to the council and maintaining and improving front line services. This Contract is to appoint a Consultant to support
Project Officers and will include providing guidance on:
1. dentification of Homelessness Services which could be delivered and managed by a non-council organisation e.g. a Trust and which would bring a direct benefit to the Council
2. Identification of the possible transferable resources – services, finance, staffing and capital assets and the method of transfer
3. Identify if any buildings owned by the Council can transferred to an ADV with financial benefits for the Council
4. Identification of the extent of any set up costs to the Council if a valid model is approved
5. Identification of any on-going revenue and capital costs to the Council to support the ADV
6. Examination of the types of organisation along with their legal status that could deliver Homelessness Services separate from the Council
7. Modelling the impact of the ADV on the Fife Council General Fund Business Plan.
8. Engage with partner organisations to identify their views and opinions of the overall project and collate intelligent data.